Vistas de página en total

jueves, 19 de julio de 2012

New first day

Hello!!

new first day in London that I have used to do pending things.

First of all I decided to go running... I need to eliminate the excesses of the holiday and one of the best way is running!Today it was only thirty minutes...for the first day it´s enough!!I don´t know if I will repeat tomorrow...it will decide after waking up, hahaha.


After the running and the breakfast I went to the Health Center...but don´t worry because the raison wasn´t a health problem. I wanted to register for getting a doctor. I have only to fill in a form and to show a letter with my adress to prove that I am living in London.


Today I had to call the Job Centre because I had to make another appointment...after twenty five minutes talking I got it! I have to go next monday.


In the afternoon I met with two of my flatmates to have dinner. The arabian guy leave the flat tomorrow and he wanted to meet with us to goodbye. We were having dinner in Central London, near Picadilly, in typical american restaurant, eating a hamburger of chicken with french fries and onion rings. It was good, but I think I lost the benefits of the running, hahaha.


Well my friends, I think it´s enough for today...tomorrow more.


See you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario