Vistas de página en total

miércoles, 11 de julio de 2012

Let´s go to the beach!!

Hello!!

 here I am with my second post in english! Today I´m happier because tomorrow I go back Spain again... The beach and my friends are waiting for me! This is the traditional holiday in Isla Cristina: beach, Coure, swimming pool, ham, coquinas, little fish, Portuguese rice and more several things. I need a little bit of sun and hot because in London there is no summer...today it was raining again, it´s incredible. But I have to recognize that I like it :), although I wish during the olympics the weather is better.


Today it wasn´t a special day. I was at home studying a little bit in the morning. After this I went to my friend´s home for having a lunch (excellent lentils) and finally we meet with an english friend for a language exchange, one hour in spanish and one hour in english...very nice.


Nothing more for today...I hope I will see you here again after my holidays!


See you and take care.

1 comentario:

  1. Congratulations Edward!!! Your English is improving greatly...jejej. Muack

    ResponderEliminar