Vistas de página en total

lunes, 23 de julio de 2012

Back to the routine

Hello!!

today it was my return to the routine. I came back to the school to start my classes again...but it was only for two hours because I had to go to the Job Centre before...again. It has been my second visit in only two weeks...and I have to go back next friday!! After school we went to Hyde Park to have lunch and to enjoy London summer!Today it was a sunny day and it was perfect to stay sitting on the grass, eating a sandwich and enjoying the sun. It was so sunny day that I took off my shirt to receive a little bit of sunlight on my skin.

After the park I came back home to do the houseworks (washing machine and cleaning the bathroom), to make the dinner and to apply some jobs.


Hugs for all

Bye bye

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario