Vistas de página en total

martes, 7 de agosto de 2012

Triathlon

Hello!!

 It seems that Spain begins to take the taste to the Olympics!!Three medals today and other more which will be gold or silver!And the best of all is that I was living one of them, exactly the triathlon silver medal. This morning I woke up a little bit earlier than yesterday to go to Hyde Park and to enjoy the Triathlon race. And fortunately I had a good place to see the race and Spain won a medal.
Where I arrived to Hyde Park there were a lot of people and I thought that I couldn´t see the race...but after a little walk I could see a good place to stay. It was a place where I could see the swimming race (a little bit far), the cycling race (only during twenty meters) and the most important race, the running race. I saw a stretch of 40 meters more or less. The only bad thing it was that I wasn´t in the first row, only in the second. I recorded a video so you can see my views. By the way, the person who shouts "Vamoooos, vamos España", it´s me, haha.

The other remarkable thing it was the typical tuesday football match in Hyde Park. Today it was a little bit boring, but I made exercise, although not a lot, haha

See you my friends!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario