Vistas de página en total

jueves, 16 de agosto de 2012

Paddington and Regent´s Park

Hello!!

 today It was a very interesting day with two new places!

 Firstly, and after having lunch in Hyde Park, we went to Paddington. I wanted to go because I was there in my first trip to London and I would want to go again and remember the place. It isn´t a very very beautiful place but it´s nice, it worths going. We saw Pub Victoria, where I had been in this first trip... It was nice to remember it.


 After Paddington we decided to go to Regent´s Park...and it was a fantastic decision because it is one of the most beautiful parks I have ever seen. It isn´t the tipycal English Park, it´s more similar to the parks of the 18th century in France...like the tipycal park of Versalles. It´s very very big, with big gardens with beautiful flowers, enormous green areas to play football, rugby or cricket, long interior streets, a lot of trees, very beautiful waterfalls... it is really really wonderful!! You can walk, run, do a picnic, ... We have to come back another time!

See you tomorrow.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario