Vistas de página en total

domingo, 12 de agosto de 2012

tourism and tourism

Hello!!

 this weekend has been dedicated to do tourism!It´s the most important thing when you have a visitor in London. But, although we visited the important place of London, it wasn´t the typical visit because my friends have already been in London.

 On Saturday we visited Broadway Market, Borough Market, Tate Modern (only for the views of the top floor), London Bridge, Tower of London, Camden, Picadilly in the night and finishing with a walk along Regent Street. One of the most important things was that it was a sunny day, although it was a little bit windy.


 Today it was a little bit more sports day. We started seeing the men marathon. We chose the same place where I was during the women marathon last Sunday...and It was a good choice because we could see it very well. After that we went to Buckingham (it´s the first time I visit Buckingham since I came to London...but this is because I had visit it the others time I was here). After Buckingham we decided to go to Trafalgar or Picadilly to watch the basketball match between Spain and USA of the Olympics. Finally we watched in Sport Bar...very good place to watch any sports because there are a lot of television. The only bad thing is that there usually are a lot of people...especially today. There were a lot of french people watching handball match...and casually they supported USA basketball team when handball match finished...I think they are a little bit envious. It was a great match!But we couldn´t win because USA is very very good team (certainly, I show you a picture with two good friends I met on saturday night in Picadilly. I asked them for a ticket...but it was impossible to get one, haha). After the match, firstly we went to Camden Town and secondly to Brick Lane, where we sat in a pub to drink a beer. The most important it was that a spanish guy made me a interview for a spanish newspaper of London!haha. He was making a report about the spanish people in Brick Lane. He told me that the report will be uploaded on internet in september...I will advise you, haha.

And anymore today. Tomorrow I will go to the school again and we will continue with tourism because it´s my friends´ last day in London.

See you!

2 comentarios:

  1. Edu, pero cómo te juntas con esos dos?? Que son peligrosos!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. jajaja...menudo dos tiparracos!!!impresiona ver a dos tios tan alto y tan cerca!Por cierto, el amigo Garbo con su cigarrito...

    ResponderEliminar