Vistas de página en total

domingo, 17 de junio de 2012

In English, please


Hi everybody!

After three months I think I´m ready to write my first post in English. Also It´s a good exercise for my learning. But don´t worry who doesn´t understand English because I´ll do it only sometimes, not every day.

Yesterday started very quiet because I stayed at home until 8pm. In the morning I was applying jobs and cooking a little bit and in the afternoon I was watching basketball match (fuck Barça, they always are fucking my life ;) haha). After the match, party time started. My Italian had texted me to go to a “pub” near Liverpool Street. I thought it was a normal pub…but I was wrong, because it wasn´t a pub, it was a house-gallery with a private party where you have to bring a drink. In the moment I arrived at the house, my friend texted me and explained me how the party was, but it wasn´t a problem because nobody told us nothing. I stayed in an unknown house with unknown and estrange people…but it was very funny. The exhibition was a little bit peculiar because the theme was very sexual with sculptures very very estrange. The part of the house was the bathroom! Inside the bath there was a big performance very rare and the wall with poems and words written…very very estrange. It´s clear that I don´t understand about art nothing at all!!

After the party we decided to go to a very peculiar bar. It call “Yellow door” and there is no a poster with the name of the bar. You can find it only because the pub´s door is yellow. We needed ten minutes to go into the bar because we had to convince the doorman to let us enter. But it was worth because the bar was very curious and it seemed a typical Spanish wine cellar. We finished at after 4:30am and it was very curious because it seemed 8am… much light!

Today has been much quieter… almost day at home studying, doing housework, cooking, etc… Only in the afternoon I went running and after I went to the pub near home to watch the second half of the Holland-Portugal football much.

This week will be different because I have no school and next Thursday I will go back Spain! But despite having no class I will be entertained with the Euro Cup, the interview, the football match with classmate and the language exchange.

And nothing more…it has been a lot of thing to be my first English post. I hope you like it!

See you!
Edu

4 comentarios:

  1. Congratulations!!. Your level of english is increasing for moments. If this week you are in Madrid, please phone to me for drink a pint in the "Chicken House Bar", jejeje.
    See you then. Regards.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Edu.... no me digas como... pero el comentario del tal Nacho ese que te sale, no existe.... es del tito Diego. Es que creo que te ha cogido la dirección del curro. Para una vez que me lanzo con el inglés...jejeje.
    Un saludete!!.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. jejeje...estas cosas de la informatica son un poquito raras! Y qué gran traducción del gran guarro!espectacular!!
    Un abrazo señor!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Joder... pues sí que se aprende inglés bebiendo cerveza y viendo fútbol...

    Con las Olimpiadas vuelves bilingüe!!

    ResponderEliminar